Charity music festival will raise money for Topcats based in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
The final preparations are being made for this year's Topcats Music Festival which will once again be held at The Aquarium on the Claremont Pier.
It is the second year the event is being held, and runs from 12pm until 12am on Sunday, September 27.
Entry to the festival is free, but organisers are asking for a suggested donation of £5.
Bands who will perform on the day include Bad Touch, British Rejects and Painted Soul, among many others, and a raffle will also take place.
The charity also raised over £1500 at their second charity ball held at the end of May which included an appearance from Jeffrey Drayton and a live performance from Georgia Falls.
You may also want to watch:
Grace Harvey, Deputy Manager at Topcats said: 'This is our second music festival and we are hoping we can raise money to continue to go towards our building improvements.
'After the ball we have made some improvements but there is a long way to go!
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
'We support young people from the ages of five to 30 with additional needs and run over nine outreach projects.'