Charity raised fantastic total
OUR thanks to everyone who supported the Parkinson's Disease Society, Waveney branch, during Awareness Week.We collected a magnificent total of £1,269.
OUR thanks to everyone who supported the Parkinson's Disease Society, Waveney branch, during Awareness Week.
We collected a magnificent total of £1,269.50p with a cake and preserves stall in Southwold High Street, a collection and information day at Morrisons, Beccles and an all day tea party for friends and family.
Many, many thanks to you all.
You may also want to watch:
Waveney branch Parkinson's Disease Society
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 6 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school