I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.
In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I would like to thank all those who contributed at Les Allen's Drink, Yarn and Dance evening on November the 14. I would also like to thank the committee of the Kessingland Working Man's Club for their support.
The total raised on the evening was �425 which boosted my overall total to �4,387.
You may also want to watch:
Once again many thanks to all who has supported me in helping this great cause.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
JOHN (SLIM) WELSH