I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.
In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I would like to thank all those who contributed at Les Allen's Drink, Yarn and Dance evening on November the 14. I would also like to thank the committee of the Kessingland Working Man's Club for their support.
The total raised on the evening was �425 which boosted my overall total to �4,387.
Once again many thanks to all who has supported me in helping this great cause.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 8 Zeb Soanes set to host Smooth Classics at Seven on Classic FM
- 9 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 10 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
JOHN (SLIM) WELSH