I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.
In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I would like to thank all those who contributed at Les Allen's Drink, Yarn and Dance evening on November the 14. I would also like to thank the committee of the Kessingland Working Man's Club for their support.
The total raised on the evening was �425 which boosted my overall total to �4,387.
You may also want to watch:
Once again many thanks to all who has supported me in helping this great cause.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 4 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 10 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
JOHN (SLIM) WELSH