I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I HAVE recently completed a lifelong ambition of mine, which was to walk to Mount Everest base camp.
In doing so, I have raised money for the CHCD charity.
I would like to thank all those who contributed at Les Allen's Drink, Yarn and Dance evening on November the 14. I would also like to thank the committee of the Kessingland Working Man's Club for their support.
The total raised on the evening was �425 which boosted my overall total to �4,387.
You may also want to watch:
Once again many thanks to all who has supported me in helping this great cause.
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
JOHN (SLIM) WELSH