Inquest adjourned into death of 23-year-old found on beach
- Credit: Chelsie Dack, supplied by Norfolk Police
An inquest into the death of a 23-year-old woman who was missing for over three weeks has been adjourned.
Chelsie Louise Dack, from Bradwell, was last seen before leaving her home on High Street, in Gorleston, on April 20 last year.
Her body was found on Sizewell beach on May 11.
A pre-inquest review was held on Monday, March 15, where area coroner Yvonne Blake said proceedings were not ready to continue due to an ongoing police investigation.
At the opening of Ms Dack's inquest on January 4, she said the 23-year-old's cause of death was "consistent with immersion in water."
A Facebook group was set up to assist in the search of Ms Dack, a sales negotiator in Lowestoft, following her disappearance, which amassed 8,000 people in one night, while police, coastguard helicopters, the RNLI and Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue team combed the area.
A further pre-inquest review has been scheduled for June 15.
- 1 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 2 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 3 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 6 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft