Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- Credit: Chelsie Dack, supplied by Norfolk Police
An inquest into the death of a woman whose body was found on Sizewell beach after going missing will be held next year.
Chelsie Dack, from Gorleston, was reported missing in the early hours of April 20 last year after leaving her home in High Street in the town.
Her body was discovered on the Suffolk beach almost a month later and was identified as the 23-year-old estate agent, who worked in Lowestoft.
On Wednesday, September 15, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake adjourned an inquest into her death for the fourth time.
The full inquest is now due to be heard on February 7 next year.
The inquest was initially opened on January 4 this year.
Ms Dack was last seen leaving her home in Gorleston High Street on April 20, before her body was discovered on May 11.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 4 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 5 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more