Chimney fire at popular pub in Southwold
PUBLISHED: 11:42 08 February 2012
Archant © 2011
FIREFIGHTERS spent nearly two hours tackling a chimney fire at a Suffolk pub last night
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to reports of a chimney fire at The Harbour Inn in Southwold just before 7.50pm [Tuesday February 7].
One appliance from Southwold and the turntable ladder from Ipswich East were sent to the scene in Ferry Road.
Firefighters used chimney gear and the turntable ladder to extinguish the flames by around 9.50pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Lowestoft Journal. Click the link in the orange box below for details.