Chimney fire stopped from spreading
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a chimney blaze in a north Suffolk village.A crew from nearby Southwold attended the fire, in the chimney of a home in Dunwich Road, Blythburgh, shortly after 7.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle a chimney blaze in a north Suffolk village.
A crew from nearby Southwold attended the fire, in the chimney of a home in Dunwich Road, Blythburgh, shortly after 7.30pm last night (Sunday).
Using small firefighting gear, they were able to get the flames under control in around half an hour before the blaze could spread.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 4 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 5 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 6 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 7 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 8 'My life as a young carer' - Woman's new book aims to support others
- 9 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed