Chimney fire tackled in north Suffolk
FIREFIGHTERS from Southwold spent more than 45 minutes tackling a chimney fire in Blythburgh.
A crew from Southwold station were called out at 11.54am yesterday (Sunday) to Priory Road, Blythburgh following reports of the chimney blaze.
A Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: 'On attendance the crew found a domestic chimney to be well alight and used small tools to extinguish, the loft area was also checked for and spread.'
The scene was cleared by 12.40pm.