Christmas is coming to Pleasurewood Hills in Lowestoft with Woody’s Spectacular Show
- Credit: Archant
A magical show for all the family is in store – as Christmas is coming to Pleasurewood Hills in Lowestoft.
Woody's Spectacular Show will be running at the Castle Theatre from next week – between December 18 and December 24 – and it is the perfect way to get you in the festive mood.
Woody Bear has dusted off his dancing shoes to take centre stage in the production and has been given a special task by Father Christmas to make sure everyone in the town has a fantastic festive season.
The show will take guests on a magical journey and includes a glimpse inside Father Christmas's workshop as he finishes off the last presents before the big delivery.
There will also be plenty of chances to sing along as the show features old and new Christmas favourites for the whole family.
You may also want to watch:
This is the first full-length production in the newly refurbished Castle Theatre and the show is produced and written by The Stage and Production House Ltd, a company that has worked in the resort business in the UK for the last 13 years, having produced shows at venues around the world.
The cast includes actors who have taken to the stage at a host of venues, both in this country and abroad.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Adam Noble, general manager at Pleasurewood Hills, said: 'This is an exciting time for us and we are really looking forward to the magic of Christmas coming to the Park.
'We can't wait to see the Castle Theatre being brought to life by the team from The Stage and Production Company.'
In addition to the show, the Park also has its very own ice rink. The synthetic rink offers great fun for the family and, with a number of sessions planned for each day, there's plenty of time to test your skills.
Tickets for Woody's Christmas Spectacular show cost £12 for adults and £10 for children (under the age of 18) and can be booked online.
Prices for a 45 minute skating session are £7 for children – between the age of four and 17, £9 for adults or £28 for a family ticket – which consists of two adults and two children or one adult and three children).
Bookings can be made online at www.pleasurewoodhills.com or can be made in person by visiting the Park's reception, on Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.