Road to be closed for a week with traffic diverted
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned that delays are likely as a stretch of road is closed and traffic is diverted.
Suffolk County Council's Highways team will be carrying out works on Church Avenue in Oulton next month.
The work is due to be carried out for a week with the road closure and a diversion in place from October 7 to October 11.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out, with traffic restrictions on Church Avenue.
It states that access to pedestrians and cyclists will however be maintained at all times as the work is carried out with a section of the road closed and a diversion in operation.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route of about 4.4km - lasting about eight minutes in current traffic - will be in place.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'