Magical church scene with a festive feel wins Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This magical shot of St Margaret's Church in Lowestoft illuminated at night has won the Journal's Picture of the Week.
It was taken by 46-year-old Wendy Beckham of Carlton Colville on her Canon D500 camera.
Ms Beckham said: 'My parents had said how lovely St Margaret's Church looked at night as they often take my 98-year-old grandad home as he lives nearby, and that I should go and take a look one evening.
'I am often on the look out for a nice picture as I am a member of Waveney Camera Club a new photography group in the area.'
As our winner, Ms Beckham receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 8 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 9 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft