Magical church scene with a festive feel wins Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This magical shot of St Margaret's Church in Lowestoft illuminated at night has won the Journal's Picture of the Week.
It was taken by 46-year-old Wendy Beckham of Carlton Colville on her Canon D500 camera.
Ms Beckham said: 'My parents had said how lovely St Margaret's Church looked at night as they often take my 98-year-old grandad home as he lives nearby, and that I should go and take a look one evening.
'I am often on the look out for a nice picture as I am a member of Waveney Camera Club a new photography group in the area.'
As our winner, Ms Beckham receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?