Church to be ‘alive with twinkling splendour’ as Christmas Tree Festival returns
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
A historic church will be decorated with a series of beautiful displays as a popular festival returns.
For the third time, Holy Trinity Church in Gisleham will be holding a Christmas tree festival.
A range of trees of all shapes and sizes, with various themes, will be showcased next weekend when it plays host to a three-day festival.
The round tower church, in Church Road, will host the Christmas Tree Festival from Friday, December 1 to Sunday, December 3, opening between 3.30pm and 6.30pm on the Friday, 10am to 9pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.
A church spokesman said: 'Join us for a three-day event where the trees will be alive with twinkling splendour.'
You may also want to watch:
There will also be refreshments, a concert featuring a festival of Christmas music at 7.30pm on December 2 and a Christingle service on December 3, which runs from 10am to 11am, and is followed by hot chocolate and festive treats.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'