Homeowner awoken at 6am to find woman holding his phone
- Credit: Archant
A homeowner was awoken to find his mobile phone missing and a woman crouched down in his room.
The burglary took place on Churchill Close in Lowestoft at 6.10am on Friday, July 5, when a resident was awoken by a noise in his room.
Having noticed his mobile phone was missing and bedroom drawers open, he found a young white woman crouching in his room with his phone, which she subsequently returned.
Once the woman had left the property via the back door, the homeowner realised some change and a lighter had been taken from a window sill. His bathroom window had also been left open and a number of other items had been left behind in a laundry basket.
The woman is described as being in her mid-late 20s, 5ft tall, of medium build and with collar-length blond/ginger hair. She was wearing dirty white trainers, black leggings and a dull pink top with embroidery to the front.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and anyone with relevant information is encouraged to call Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/39262/19.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 8 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk