Concern for woman, 42, missing for a week
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A woman who was last seen walking along a coastal path is still missing, police have confirmed.
Concerns were raised for Claudia Castle last week after the 42-year-old, from Wrentham, was reported missing to police.
She was last seen on Wednesday, June 30 walking along the coastal path in Covehithe, but has not been heard from since Monday, June 28.
She was reported as missing to police on June 30, and Suffolk Police confirmed on Monday, July 5 that Ms Castle was still missing and "enquiries remain ongoing."
She is described as being 5ft 8ins, of heavy build with long black hair.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "When she was last seen she was wearing thick clothing and a bandana around her head and pushing a bike with panniers.
"The bike is believed to be a dark purple Falcon Interceptor ladies bike.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 8 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 9 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
"Claudia is known to enjoy walking and camping, and may be staying in the local area."
Anyone with information should call 101, quoting crime reference number 309 of June 30.