Climate change forum to take centre stage
- Credit: Archant
The challenges faced by climate change will be discussed at an event in Lowestoft next month.
A free forum, entitled 'A 20:20 Vision on Climate Change', aims to explore ideas for positive actions in the face of a changing climate.
Guest speakers will talk at the event as stalls will showcase the opportunities of working together as communities, individuals and others can all do their bit to take actions towards better, more sustainable ways of living.
Organised by the East Suffolk Council environment task group and East Suffolk Greenprint Forum, the forum includes talks from James Mallinder, the council's cabinet member for the environment, Tom Bryant from TFB Consulting and Ian Rowlands from Incredible Oceans.
Mr Mallinder said: "The climate emergency brings many challenges that we all need to adapt to.
You may also want to watch:
"Join us to discuss how we can all work together to make positive changes that will have a huge impact on our fragile environment."
The forum, which takes place on February 3, from 6pm to 9pm at Riverside in Lowestoft, is open to everyone but spaces are limited.
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 4 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 7 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 8 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 9 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 10 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
To pre-book, email the East Suffolk Greenprint Forum on email@example.com or call 01394 444747.