Climate change forum to take centre stage
- Credit: Archant
The challenges faced by climate change will be discussed at an event in Lowestoft next month.
A free forum, entitled 'A 20:20 Vision on Climate Change', aims to explore ideas for positive actions in the face of a changing climate.
Guest speakers will talk at the event as stalls will showcase the opportunities of working together as communities, individuals and others can all do their bit to take actions towards better, more sustainable ways of living.
Organised by the East Suffolk Council environment task group and East Suffolk Greenprint Forum, the forum includes talks from James Mallinder, the council's cabinet member for the environment, Tom Bryant from TFB Consulting and Ian Rowlands from Incredible Oceans.
Mr Mallinder said: "The climate emergency brings many challenges that we all need to adapt to.
You may also want to watch:
"Join us to discuss how we can all work together to make positive changes that will have a huge impact on our fragile environment."
The forum, which takes place on February 3, from 6pm to 9pm at Riverside in Lowestoft, is open to everyone but spaces are limited.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 6 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 8 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 9 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
To pre-book, email the East Suffolk Greenprint Forum on email@example.com or call 01394 444747.