Close-up Robin shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This fantastic close-up shot of a Robin catching a worm was taken by 61-year-old Georgina Brown.
Mrs Brown, of Stevens Street, Lowestoft, used her Lumix GX8 to take the picture.
She said: 'My husband and I were just heading back to our car after one of our many walks on Carlton Marshes.
'We saw the Robin and watched as it looked very intently at something so I took some final pictures before putting my camera away.
'It was only once I was home and checked the photos that I found what the Robin had been looking for - and got.'
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mrs Brown receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out