Closure of St Olaves bridge postponed
Wet weather has forced the postponement of tonight's overnight closure of the A143 at St Olaves Bridge.The overnight closure of bridge had been scheduled between midnight and 6am to allow the bridge to be resurfaced.
Wet weather has forced the postponement of tonight's overnight closure of the A143 at St Olaves Bridge.
The overnight closure of bridge had been scheduled between midnight and 6am to allow the bridge to be resurfaced.
The work and closure have been re-scheduled for tomorrow night from midnight to 6am, but will again be weather dependent. If the work goes ahead, a further road closure will be necessary from midnight the following night for joint cutting, white lining and installation of road studs.
The road will re-open as soon as possible on Saturday morning, but no later than 6am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 5 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 6 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 7 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 8 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 10 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary