Hairdresser celebrating decade in business
- Credit: Archant
A hairdressers' is celebrating a decade in business.
While many small enterprises survive only for five years, for Laura Bull, who owns and runs CODE in Oulton Broad, this is not the case.
Opening as a colour expert salon in February 2010 Ms Bull is thrilled to be celebrating this milestone with her team of stylists.
She purchased her company premises in 2015 and in 2017 doubled the size with a salon extension.
In 2018 CODE won the title as the best independent UK hair salon as recognised by the NHBF.
You may also want to watch:
The salon is known locally for starting a mental health campaign that reached out to many clients and provided a place to discuss issues.
Ms Bull is celebrating with an anniversary party at CODE on Saturday (February 8).
- 1 Teen escapes after stolen moped is involved in crash
- 2 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 3 'It was instinct' - Hero in socks battled flat fire in bid to save woman
- 4 Two-car crash on A12 causes delays
- 5 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 6 Police urge swimmers not to cool off in 'dangerous' former quarry
- 7 Urgent call for more volunteers at town's vaccination site
- 8 Gala Day organisers take 'difficult decision' to cancel popular event
- 9 Event showcases year that 'the lights came back on' in coastal town
- 10 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered