Pet owners encouraged to take part in companion dog show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The organiser of a companion dog show is encouraging pet owners to come along.
Funds will be raised for the East Anglian Air Ambulance as the companion dog show is held at St Olaves on Sunday, June 3.
The dog show will feature a range of pedigree and novelty classes throughout the day.
Event organiser Margaret Wilson said dogs do not have to be registered with the Kennel Club. At last year's event about 90 dogs took part.
There will also be stalls and homemade refreshments on offer at the event.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place next Sunday, June 3 at St Olaves Village Hall, Herringfleet Road, St Olaves.
Entries are from 10am with judging starting at 11am.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
The East Anglian Air Ambulance will also be attending with a stall on the day.
Call Ms Wilson on 01493 393437 for enquiries about the event.