Pet owners encouraged to take part in companion dog show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The organiser of a companion dog show is encouraging pet owners to come along.
Funds will be raised for the East Anglian Air Ambulance as the companion dog show is held at St Olaves on Sunday, June 3.
The dog show will feature a range of pedigree and novelty classes throughout the day.
Event organiser Margaret Wilson said dogs do not have to be registered with the Kennel Club. At last year's event about 90 dogs took part.
There will also be stalls and homemade refreshments on offer at the event.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place next Sunday, June 3 at St Olaves Village Hall, Herringfleet Road, St Olaves.
Entries are from 10am with judging starting at 11am.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 8 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
The East Anglian Air Ambulance will also be attending with a stall on the day.
Call Ms Wilson on 01493 393437 for enquiries about the event.