Pet owners encouraged to take part in companion dog show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The organiser of a companion dog show is encouraging pet owners to come along.
Funds will be raised for the East Anglian Air Ambulance as the companion dog show is held at St Olaves on Sunday, June 3.
The dog show will feature a range of pedigree and novelty classes throughout the day.
Event organiser Margaret Wilson said dogs do not have to be registered with the Kennel Club. At last year's event about 90 dogs took part.
There will also be stalls and homemade refreshments on offer at the event.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place next Sunday, June 3 at St Olaves Village Hall, Herringfleet Road, St Olaves.
Entries are from 10am with judging starting at 11am.
- 1 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 2 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 10 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
The East Anglian Air Ambulance will also be attending with a stall on the day.
Call Ms Wilson on 01493 393437 for enquiries about the event.