Pet owners encouraged to take part in companion dog show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The organiser of a companion dog show is encouraging pet owners to come along.
Funds will be raised for the East Anglian Air Ambulance as the companion dog show is held at St Olaves on Sunday, June 3.
The dog show will feature a range of pedigree and novelty classes throughout the day.
Event organiser Margaret Wilson said dogs do not have to be registered with the Kennel Club. At last year's event about 90 dogs took part.
There will also be stalls and homemade refreshments on offer at the event.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place next Sunday, June 3 at St Olaves Village Hall, Herringfleet Road, St Olaves.
Entries are from 10am with judging starting at 11am.
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 4 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 5 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 6 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 7 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 8 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
The East Anglian Air Ambulance will also be attending with a stall on the day.
Call Ms Wilson on 01493 393437 for enquiries about the event.