||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century.
||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century. The talk was postponed from June. The meeting begins with tea and chat at 1.30pm, with the talk, questions and discussion from 2pm to 3pm.
||Church services - On Sunday there will be a service of sung eucharist at St Bartholomew's Church at 9.30am. The morning service at Corton Methodist Church at 11am will be led by Mrs J Holman.
||Fundraising - Joan Cooper is pleased to report that home boxes and additional donations have now raised �462 for The Children's Society. Delcie Lomas of Gladstone Road took part in the Race for Life at the Norfolk Showground and raised �184 for Cancer Research UK.
- 1 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 2 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 3 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 4 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 5 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 6 Nurseries, pre-schools and primaries see Covid rate rises
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 10 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'