||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century.
||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century. The talk was postponed from June. The meeting begins with tea and chat at 1.30pm, with the talk, questions and discussion from 2pm to 3pm.
||Church services - On Sunday there will be a service of sung eucharist at St Bartholomew's Church at 9.30am. The morning service at Corton Methodist Church at 11am will be led by Mrs J Holman.
||Fundraising - Joan Cooper is pleased to report that home boxes and additional donations have now raised �462 for The Children's Society. Delcie Lomas of Gladstone Road took part in the Race for Life at the Norfolk Showground and raised �184 for Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 8 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings