||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century.
||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century. The talk was postponed from June. The meeting begins with tea and chat at 1.30pm, with the talk, questions and discussion from 2pm to 3pm.
||Church services - On Sunday there will be a service of sung eucharist at St Bartholomew's Church at 9.30am. The morning service at Corton Methodist Church at 11am will be led by Mrs J Holman.
||Fundraising - Joan Cooper is pleased to report that home boxes and additional donations have now raised �462 for The Children's Society. Delcie Lomas of Gladstone Road took part in the Race for Life at the Norfolk Showground and raised �184 for Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 6 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 7 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 8 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 9 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 10 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown