||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century.
||The Mustard Seed - This month's meeting will be held at Corton Methodist Church on Wednesday, when Julie Warren will speak about Nursing in the 21st Century. The talk was postponed from June. The meeting begins with tea and chat at 1.30pm, with the talk, questions and discussion from 2pm to 3pm.
||Church services - On Sunday there will be a service of sung eucharist at St Bartholomew's Church at 9.30am. The morning service at Corton Methodist Church at 11am will be led by Mrs J Holman.
||Fundraising - Joan Cooper is pleased to report that home boxes and additional donations have now raised �462 for The Children's Society. Delcie Lomas of Gladstone Road took part in the Race for Life at the Norfolk Showground and raised �184 for Cancer Research UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 3 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 6 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 7 'We didn't get fair hearing' - Care group's anger at new home refusal
- 8 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 9 Work to resume on £15m project to give thousands ultrafast broadband
- 10 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show