Council drop-in event to be held at a later date
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will not be held next week.
The latest Waveney District councillors' meeting was due to take place next Wednesday, August 2, but it has been postponed.
A spokesman said: 'Anyone needing help from their Waveney District councillors, or Suffolk County councillors, can telephone Waveney councillors Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713017114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
'County councillor Craig Rivett is on 07931 341440 while fellow county councillor Melanie Vigo de Gallidoro is on 07725 624319,
'Cllrs Light and Rivett will be meeting members of different agencies in the Rectory Road area on the morning of August 1 to go over their concerns for the surface flooding that is occurring regularly there.'
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details through via email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 2 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 3 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 6 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 7 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 8 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
- 9 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 10 A12 reopens after serious collision