Council drop-in event to be held at a later date
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will not be held next week.
The latest Waveney District councillors' meeting was due to take place next Wednesday, August 2, but it has been postponed.
A spokesman said: 'Anyone needing help from their Waveney District councillors, or Suffolk County councillors, can telephone Waveney councillors Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713017114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
'County councillor Craig Rivett is on 07931 341440 while fellow county councillor Melanie Vigo de Gallidoro is on 07725 624319,
'Cllrs Light and Rivett will be meeting members of different agencies in the Rectory Road area on the morning of August 1 to go over their concerns for the surface flooding that is occurring regularly there.'
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details through via email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction