Council drop-in event to be held at a later date
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will not be held next week.
The latest Waveney District councillors' meeting was due to take place next Wednesday, August 2, but it has been postponed.
A spokesman said: 'Anyone needing help from their Waveney District councillors, or Suffolk County councillors, can telephone Waveney councillors Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713017114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
'County councillor Craig Rivett is on 07931 341440 while fellow county councillor Melanie Vigo de Gallidoro is on 07725 624319,
'Cllrs Light and Rivett will be meeting members of different agencies in the Rectory Road area on the morning of August 1 to go over their concerns for the surface flooding that is occurring regularly there.'
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send all your details through via email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 4 Staggering response to ‘Relight my fire’ campaign
- 5 High street store for auction as 'residential development'
- 6 Hunt for witnesses after 10 vandals target bike shelter
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Missing pregnant woman found
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval