Carlton Colville residents can have their say at council surgery
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The latest Waveney District councillors' monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next week.
It is being held on Wednesday, January 3, between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
The Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville – Kathy Grant, Jenny Ceresa and Paul Light – will be there to try and help residents with any council related problems.
It is also hoped that they will be joined by Suffolk County councillors Craig Rivett and Mel di Gallidoro along with a town councillor to try and help residents with any council related issues.
Anyone needing to contact their Waveney District councillor can also telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 017 114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Tell The Journal by calling 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email all your details to email@example.com
- 1 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 2 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 5 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 8 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 9 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 10 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner