Council surgery to be held
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The latest Waveney District councillors' monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next week.
It is being held on Wednesday, November 1, between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
The Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville – Kathy Grant, Jenny Ceresa and Paul Light – will be there to try and help residents with any district council related problems.
Suffolk County councillors Craig Rivett and Mel di Gallidoro also hope to attend next week, along with a Carlton Colville town councillor.
Also, if anyone needs to contact their Waveney District councillor, you can telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 017 114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
You may also want to watch:
Have you got a Lowestoft story? You can call Mark Boggis on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email email@example.com
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault