Crash blocks Haddiscoe road
The main road between Great Yarmouth and Haddiscoe was blocked at rush hour this morning following a crash.Two vehicles were involved in the collision, that took place on the A143 at Haddiscoe at about 7.
The main road between Great Yarmouth and Haddiscoe was blocked at rush hour on Wednesday morning following a crash.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision, that took place on the A143 at Haddiscoe at about 7.45am. No-one was hurt in the incident.
Motorists found themselves involved in hold-ups until the vehicles were cleared from the road at 8.10am.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the collision was believed to have been due to the weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 2 Man dies following collision on A12
- 3 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 4 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 5 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 6 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 7 Fishing business will stay in the family as Alex, 16, set to join
- 8 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 9 Work to resume on £15m project to give thousands ultrafast broadband
- 10 Schoolgirl, 13, makes step up racing ladder ahead of championship