Crash blocks Haddiscoe road
The main road between Great Yarmouth and Haddiscoe was blocked at rush hour this morning following a crash.Two vehicles were involved in the collision, that took place on the A143 at Haddiscoe at about 7.
The main road between Great Yarmouth and Haddiscoe was blocked at rush hour on Wednesday morning following a crash.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision, that took place on the A143 at Haddiscoe at about 7.45am. No-one was hurt in the incident.
Motorists found themselves involved in hold-ups until the vehicles were cleared from the road at 8.10am.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the collision was believed to have been due to the weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew