Crash blocks Haddiscoe road
The main road between Great Yarmouth and Haddiscoe was blocked at rush hour this morning following a crash.Two vehicles were involved in the collision, that took place on the A143 at Haddiscoe at about 7.
The main road between Great Yarmouth and Haddiscoe was blocked at rush hour on Wednesday morning following a crash.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision, that took place on the A143 at Haddiscoe at about 7.45am. No-one was hurt in the incident.
Motorists found themselves involved in hold-ups until the vehicles were cleared from the road at 8.10am.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the collision was believed to have been due to the weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 8 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings