Crash chaos in north Suffolk
ROADS were closed for nearly an hour after a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.Police diverted traffic on the A146 through Worlingham after three vehicles, a white flat-bed lorry, a gold Ford Mondeo and a grey Volvo, were involved in a collision at around 2pm on Monday.
ROADS were closed for nearly an hour today after a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.
Police diverted traffic on the A146 through Worlingham after three vehicles, a white flat-bed lorry, a gold Ford Mondeo and a grey Volvo, were involved in a collision at around 2.20pm.
There were initial reports that someone was trapped in one of the vehicles and fire and ambulance services were called.
One person was treated at the scene for minor leg injuries, but no one was taken to hospital.
One lane of the A146 was reopened shortly before 3.15pm but delays are expected to continue for some time.
- 1 Man throws brick through living room window in Lowestoft
- 2 Hundreds bask in sun for return of 'wonderful' event
- 3 Have your say on redevelopment of station building vacant for 50 years
- 4 'Time for some you time': Unwind at brand new wellbeing retreat
- 5 Enjoy the wonders of hidden exotic garden at summer open days
- 6 Thieves break into garden and steal hot tub
- 7 Police hunt wanted man from Lowestoft
- 8 Alleged fly-tipper smashed through hedge after being locked inside property grounds
- 9 Roads 'likely' to flood as thunderstorms hit Suffolk
- 10 Over 120 free events planned for return of country's biggest heritage event