Crash chaos in north Suffolk
ROADS were closed for nearly an hour after a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.Police diverted traffic on the A146 through Worlingham after three vehicles, a white flat-bed lorry, a gold Ford Mondeo and a grey Volvo, were involved in a collision at around 2pm on Monday.
ROADS were closed for nearly an hour today after a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.
Police diverted traffic on the A146 through Worlingham after three vehicles, a white flat-bed lorry, a gold Ford Mondeo and a grey Volvo, were involved in a collision at around 2.20pm.
There were initial reports that someone was trapped in one of the vehicles and fire and ambulance services were called.
One person was treated at the scene for minor leg injuries, but no one was taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the A146 was reopened shortly before 3.15pm but delays are expected to continue for some time.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 5 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment