Crash chaos in north Suffolk
ROADS were closed for nearly an hour after a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.Police diverted traffic on the A146 through Worlingham after three vehicles, a white flat-bed lorry, a gold Ford Mondeo and a grey Volvo, were involved in a collision at around 2pm on Monday.
ROADS were closed for nearly an hour today after a three-vehicle crash in north Suffolk.
Police diverted traffic on the A146 through Worlingham after three vehicles, a white flat-bed lorry, a gold Ford Mondeo and a grey Volvo, were involved in a collision at around 2.20pm.
There were initial reports that someone was trapped in one of the vehicles and fire and ambulance services were called.
One person was treated at the scene for minor leg injuries, but no one was taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the A146 was reopened shortly before 3.15pm but delays are expected to continue for some time.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault