Crash closes north Suffolk road
TWO motorcyclists had to be taken to hospital following a crash on a north Suffolk road.The collision involved a motorbike carrying two men and a Land Rover Freelander on the B1127 road at Reydon.
TWO motorcyclists had to be taken to hospital following a crash on a north Suffolk road.
The collision involved a motorbike carrying two men and a Land Rover Freelander on the B1127 road at Reydon.
Police shut off the road on Saturday afternoon from 4.15pm until 7pm after fuel had leaked over the surface and debris was scattered at the scene.
An East of England Ambulance spokesperson said the men, who were riding a 600cc Triumph registered in Kessingland, both suffered leg injuries and were taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe at least one of the riders had suffered a broken leg in the collision.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk