Crashes on the A146 at Stockton and A12 at Kessingland on icy roads
- Credit: Colin Finch
Icy roads and snow flurries have made for hazardous driving conditions on the roads this morning, with a number of crashes reported.
Police were called at around 6.30am to a crash at the Stockton roundabout between the A143 and the A146.
A car skidded on the roundabout and the front of the vehicle was damaged and oil spilled.
A recovery vehicle arrived by around 7.30am and the highways department have arrived on the scene to deal with oil.
Police are still on the scene and directing traffic.
You may also want to watch:
In a separate incident a Renault Traffic van crashed into the central reservation on the A12 in Kessingland, which was closed northbound while police dealt with the scene.
Police were called at 6.48am and a recovery vehicle arrived at 8.25am.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight