Crashes on the A146 at Stockton and A12 at Kessingland on icy roads
- Credit: Colin Finch
Icy roads and snow flurries have made for hazardous driving conditions on the roads this morning, with a number of crashes reported.
Police were called at around 6.30am to a crash at the Stockton roundabout between the A143 and the A146.
A car skidded on the roundabout and the front of the vehicle was damaged and oil spilled.
A recovery vehicle arrived by around 7.30am and the highways department have arrived on the scene to deal with oil.
Police are still on the scene and directing traffic.
You may also want to watch:
In a separate incident a Renault Traffic van crashed into the central reservation on the A12 in Kessingland, which was closed northbound while police dealt with the scene.
Police were called at 6.48am and a recovery vehicle arrived at 8.25am.
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 5 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 6 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 7 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 8 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 9 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 10 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover