Crews called out to Lowestoft house fire
Two crews from Lowestoft were called to Stanley Street this lunchtime to attend a fire in a terrace house.The crews from Normanhurst fire station were called at 11.53am after a heater caught fire on the ground floor of the property.
TWO crews from Lowestoft were called to Stanley Street this lunchtime to attend a fire in a mid-terraced house.
Firefighters from Normanshurst Fire station were called at 11.53am after a heater caught alight on the ground floor of the property.
Four breathing apparatus and two hose reels were used, while the road was closed by police to ensure the safety of the crew.
Two people were in the house at the time, but they managed to leave uninjured before the emergency services arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews left the scene at 12:40pm.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 6 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm