Crews called out to Lowestoft house fire
Two crews from Lowestoft were called to Stanley Street this lunchtime to attend a fire in a terrace house.The crews from Normanhurst fire station were called at 11.53am after a heater caught fire on the ground floor of the property.
TWO crews from Lowestoft were called to Stanley Street this lunchtime to attend a fire in a mid-terraced house.
Firefighters from Normanshurst Fire station were called at 11.53am after a heater caught alight on the ground floor of the property.
Four breathing apparatus and two hose reels were used, while the road was closed by police to ensure the safety of the crew.
Two people were in the house at the time, but they managed to leave uninjured before the emergency services arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews left the scene at 12:40pm.
- 1 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft