Crews called out to Lowestoft house fire
Two crews from Lowestoft were called to Stanley Street this lunchtime to attend a fire in a terrace house.The crews from Normanhurst fire station were called at 11.53am after a heater caught fire on the ground floor of the property.
TWO crews from Lowestoft were called to Stanley Street this lunchtime to attend a fire in a mid-terraced house.
Firefighters from Normanshurst Fire station were called at 11.53am after a heater caught alight on the ground floor of the property.
Four breathing apparatus and two hose reels were used, while the road was closed by police to ensure the safety of the crew.
Two people were in the house at the time, but they managed to leave uninjured before the emergency services arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews left the scene at 12:40pm.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch