Lowestoft home targeted in afternoon burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Toy boxes were tipped out as burglars ransacked a home in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the burglary.
A police spokesman said: "A home in Lymm Road was entered via an insecure rear door at sometime between 12.30pm and 4.30pm on Sunday afternoon (June 27).
"Cupboards and drawers in the kitchen were opened and toy boxes were tipped out in the lounge, however it appears that nothing was stolen.
"Can you help?"
You may also want to watch:
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby during these times or have any information about this burglary contact Suffolk Police - quoting crime reference 37/34437/21 - via 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal