Girl kicked and punched in street while walking home from school
- Credit: Google
A teenage girl was pushed into the road and then punched and kicked while on the ground by a boy.
It happened at around 3.30pm on Tuesday, July 8, in Deepdale, Carlton Colville.
The 15-year-old victim was approached by a boy of around the same age, who then attacked her.
She suffered swelling and cuts to her face and lips as a result of the assault.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are particularly keen to speak to a woman in a white car who initially stopped at the scene.
Anyone who knows who was responsible or saw any suspicious activity should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime number 37/36926/21.
- 1 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 2 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 3 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 4 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 5 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 7 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
Call 101, email Michelle.Stimpson@suffolk.police.uk or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.