Mountain bikes stolen in shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Two mountain bikes were stolen during a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a shed at a home in Haward Street in the town was broken into overnight.
It happened between 11pm on Friday, April 2 and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Burglars broke into the garden shed after "cutting off the lock" with two pedal cycles stolen.
A police spokesman said: "A blue Carrera pedal cycle and a black Carrera pedal cycle were stolen.
"Both cycles had writing on them.
"Can you help?"
- 1 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 2 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 3 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 4 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 5 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 6 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 7 Man denies robbing alleged victim of mobile phone
- 8 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 9 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
If you saw the bikes being taken or have any information about where they are now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/16616/21 via 101.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org