Mountain bikes stolen in shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Two mountain bikes were stolen during a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a shed at a home in Haward Street in the town was broken into overnight.
It happened between 11pm on Friday, April 2 and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Burglars broke into the garden shed after "cutting off the lock" with two pedal cycles stolen.
A police spokesman said: "A blue Carrera pedal cycle and a black Carrera pedal cycle were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
"Both cycles had writing on them.
"Can you help?"
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 4 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
If you saw the bikes being taken or have any information about where they are now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/16616/21 via 101.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org