Mountain bikes stolen in shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Two mountain bikes were stolen during a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a shed at a home in Haward Street in the town was broken into overnight.
It happened between 11pm on Friday, April 2 and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Burglars broke into the garden shed after "cutting off the lock" with two pedal cycles stolen.
A police spokesman said: "A blue Carrera pedal cycle and a black Carrera pedal cycle were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
"Both cycles had writing on them.
"Can you help?"
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
If you saw the bikes being taken or have any information about where they are now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/16616/21 via 101.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org