Mountain bikes stolen in shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Two mountain bikes were stolen during a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a shed at a home in Haward Street in the town was broken into overnight.
It happened between 11pm on Friday, April 2 and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Burglars broke into the garden shed after "cutting off the lock" with two pedal cycles stolen.
A police spokesman said: "A blue Carrera pedal cycle and a black Carrera pedal cycle were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
"Both cycles had writing on them.
"Can you help?"
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 8 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 9 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 10 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
If you saw the bikes being taken or have any information about where they are now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/16616/21 via 101.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org