Two cars stolen after burglars take keys from home
- Credit: Google Images
Investigations are under way after burglars stole a purse and keys from a home in Lowestoft before fleeing with two cars from the driveway.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information following the burglary of a home on Mount Pleasant, Lowestoft overnight.
A police spokesman said: "At some point between 11pm on Sunday, February 14 and 6.30am this morning, Monday, February 15, unknown offenders have gained entry to a home via an insecure rear door.
"A purse and keys were removed from the property, and two vehicles were stolen from the driveway."
The vehicles stolen were an orange Peugeot 208, registration KV16AZX, and a red Ford Galaxy, registration AF53OXR.
Information should be directed to Suffolk Police East CID Team 2 quoting reference number 37/7574/21 via 101 or email Edward.Vincent2@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 2 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 3 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 4 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 5 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 6 Hit-and-run leaves cyclist with head injuries
- 7 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 8 Decision to develop 33 homes in field deferred
- 9 Plan passed to turn care home into 11 rooms for adults with complex needs
- 10 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike