Cash stolen after burglars raid bedroom of town flat
- Credit: Google Images
Cash was stolen after a flat was burgled in Lowestoft.
Witnesses are being sought in connection with the burglary as a flat on the High Street in the town was targeted on Tuesday, March 16.
Police are appealing for information after the cash was stolen from a bedroom at the flat at some point between 8.30am and 5.30pm.
A police spokesman said: "An unknown person has forced open a door to gain entry to a flat.
"An untidy search was conducted and a quantity of cash was stolen from a bedroom."
Anyone who saw any suspicious activity, or has any knowledge of the incident should contact Suffolk Police CID East Team 1, quoting 37/12971/21, by emailing Anne-Marie.DAVISON@suffolk.police.uk or call 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Three people arrested in Lowestoft as part of burglary crackdown
- 2 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 3 Region's rebel MP: 'Im not grumpy' just acting in my peoples' best interests
- 4 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge
- 7 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 8 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 9 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 10 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park