Burglars steal cash after 'untidy search' of home
- Credit: Google Images
Cash was stolen after burglars broke into a home in north Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the burglary at a home in Gunton.
It happened at the end of last week as the home on Squires Walk was broken into.
Police said the burglary happened at sometime between 1.30pm and 10pm on Thursday, April 15 "after a window in a rear door was smashed."
A police spokesman said: "Once inside an untidy search was completed and cash was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby, or you have any information about this burglary, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/18846/21 via 101.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 5 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 6 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 7 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 8 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 9 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days