Motorbike 'tampered with' outside owner's home
- Credit: Google Maps
Police have appealed for witnesses after a motorbike was tampered with while parked outside its owner's house.
The incident took place between 10.30pm on Sunday, December 20, and 5.30am on Monday, December 21, outside a home on York Road.
A Suffolk Police spokesperson said: "The victim's motorbike was tampered with while parked in front of their house.
"The damage consisted of handlebars being out of shape and the steering lock being very tight.
"The victim believes this was in an attempt to steal the motorbike."
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious behaviour in the area at the time is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting crime reference 37/74118/20.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 5 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 9 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away