Designer sunglasses stolen from parked car
- Credit: Google Images
A pair of designer sunglasses were stolen during a theft from a parked car.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information following the theft from a car in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "The car parked in Norfolk Street was entered sometime between 3.30pm on Wednesday, December 2 and 4pm on Thursday, December 3.
"A pair of designer sunglasses was stolen from inside.
"Can you help?"
Officers have also issued a warning to motorists, urging them to lock their vehicles and remove any belongings.
The police spokesman added: "Police would like to remind motorists to ensure their vehicles are locked and belongings removed when leaving them unattended."
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 4 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 9 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 10 Everyone at group's 32 care homes to get vaccine within 10 days
Information about this theft from the car should be directed to Lowestoft Police, quoting crime reference 37/70264/20, via 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers - 100 per cent anonymously - on 0800 555 111.