Drill stolen from van after shed and garage targeted in break-in
- Credit: Google Images
A drill was stolen from a van following an early morning break-in.
Burglars had entered an insecure garage and shed at a home on Beccles Road, Carlton Colville in Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday, April 3.
However, nothing appears to have been stolen and instead a van at the home was targeted with a drill stolen from inside the vehicle.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the burglary in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "The insecure garage and shed at a home in Beccles Road, Lowestoft was entered sometime between 1am and 4am on Sunday, April 3.
"Nothing appears to have been stolen.
"A secure van at the address was also broken into and a drill stolen from inside.
- 1 Lowestoft venue teams up with police to carry out drug tests on clubbers
- 2 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 4 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 5 New Taco Bell restaurant step closer to town centre unveiling
- 6 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 7 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 8 Behind the scaffolding at historic former Post Office
- 9 Transformation of town's former hospital site complete
- 10 Organisers 'overwhelmed' as Nearly Festival makes welcome return
"Can you help?"
If you have any information contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/19692/22 via 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.