Investigations continue four months after drugs raid
- Credit: Google Images
Investigations are continuing after a man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following a police raid.
Officers raided a property in Lowestoft just before 5pm on Monday, January 18.
Police said that a quantity of suspected cannabis - about half a kilogramme - and around 30g of suspected cocaine were found inside the property on Bevan Street West after a Misuse of Drugs Act warrant was carried out.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs but was later released under investigation.
Police said the man remains released under investigation, with enquiries "ongoing" four months after the raid.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "Enquiries remain ongoing into the incident."
If anyone is concerned about drug related activity in their neighbourhood they should contact police on 101, or you can provide any information anonymously by calling the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 7 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 8 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 9 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 10 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft