Electric mountain bike left locked to lamppost stolen near rail station
- Credit: Google images
An electric mountain bike has been stolen from outside a town's railway station.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the theft after the Raleigh electric mountain bike, which had been left locked to a lamppost, was stolen from outside Lowestoft railway station on Denmark Road.
A police spokesman said: "The grey and turquoise Raleigh electric mountain bike was stolen from outside the railway station on Denmark Road on Thursday, October 21 between 6.30am and 9.45pm.
"The bike had been left locked to a lamppost.
"Can you help?"
If you saw who took the bicycle or you have any information about where it is now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/59452/21 via 101
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 3 'Boris needs to go' - Hotel manager's anger over alleged No 10 party
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 7 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- 10 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas