Enquiries continue after two Lowestoft homes targeted in burglaries
- Credit: Google Maps
Enquiries are continuing after cash was stolen from one Lowestoft home while another house was searched during two burglaries in Lowestoft over the weekend.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the two burglaries.
A home on Gunton Cliff was broken into between 1.30pm and 6pm on Saturday, November 20.
A police spokesman said: "The intruder(s) have drawn the curtains in the main bedroom at the front of the home, possibly to put a light on.
"An untidy search was made.
"Nothing appears to have been stolen."
At some point between 11.30am on November 20 and 4.23am on Sunday, a house on Mill Bank was broken into.
- 1 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 2 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 3 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 4 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 5 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 6 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
- 7 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 8 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 9 Police hunt wanted man with links along Norfolk and Waveney coast
- 10 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
A police spokesman said: "Entry to the home was gained by smashing a conservatory window.
"Most rooms were searched and cash was stolen."
Security cameras captured two men wearing hoodies walking towards the home about 0.43am and walking away from the home about 1.12am on Sunday, November 21.
Information to Suffolk Police East CID Team 3 quoting crime reference numbers 37/65718/21 or 37/65795/21 on 101.