Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
A specialised road bike and a racing bike were among four stolen during separate thefts in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with two garage burglaries and the theft of a bike in the town.
They all happened within the space of 24 hours on Monday, January 24.
A garage at a home on Westwood Avenue was broken into by two men in the early hours of Monday with a white Giant rapid hybrid bike and a red Tarmac Elite Specialised road bike stolen.
Burglars stole a dark blue Giant racing bike after a garage on Broadwaters Road was broken into around 11.45pm on January 24 after the door handle was broken.
A police spokesman said: "The bike had two lights on the front, two on the back and had aluminium mud guards."
A black Carrera mountain bike was stolen from a bike rack outside the sports centre on Water Lane.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 5 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 6 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 7 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 8 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 9 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
- 10 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
The police spokesman said: "The unlocked bike was stolen between 8.45am and 10am on January 24.
If you have any information contact Suffolk Police quoting the crime reference numbers 4781/21, 4928/22 or 4793/21 respectively on 101.