Witnesses sought after home targeted in early hours
- Credit: Google Images
Witnesses are being sought after vandals damaged the front door of a home.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses in connection with the early morning incident, as a glass panel in the front door of a home in Lowestoft was smashed.
Officers said a property in Norwich Road, Lowestoft was targeted.
A police spokesman said: "The damage occurred in the early hours of this morning, Wednesday, January 6 at approximately 1.20am.
"A spanner type tool was found nearby.
"Can you help?"
If you noticed any unusual activity, heard the sound of smashing glass, or have any information contact Suffolk Police quoting reference 37/809/21 via http://www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively email Daisy.ENGLISH@suffolk.police.uk or call 101.
You can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 10 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says