Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorbike was stolen from outside a home during an overnight theft in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a black Honda motorcycle was stolen.
The motorbike was stolen from outside a home on North Parade in Lowestoft after thieves broke the steering lock off the vehicle.
A police spokesman said: "The black Honda motorcycle, registration AW19EER, was stolen between 10pm on Monday, March 1 and 6am on Tuesday, March 2.
"The steering lock had been broken off.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you saw the motorcycle being taken or have any information about where it is now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/10471/21 on 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 7 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 8 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 9 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk