Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorbike was stolen from outside a home during an overnight theft in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a black Honda motorcycle was stolen.
The motorbike was stolen from outside a home on North Parade in Lowestoft after thieves broke the steering lock off the vehicle.
A police spokesman said: "The black Honda motorcycle, registration AW19EER, was stolen between 10pm on Monday, March 1 and 6am on Tuesday, March 2.
"The steering lock had been broken off.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you saw the motorcycle being taken or have any information about where it is now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/10471/21 on 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 8 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 9 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 10 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back