House break-in and Audi stolen in quiet street
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after a house was broken into and an Audi was stolen in a quiet street.
Both break-ins happened between 10.30pm on Wednesday, January 27 and 2.30am on Thursday, January 28 at a house on Rushmere Road, Carlton Colville.
Someone broke into to the house and a set of car keys were removed. The car keys were used to steal the victim’s Audi Q3, which was parked outside.
The car was later found on Friday, January 29, in a car park in Fowlers Crescent, Corton. The vehicle was undamaged and secure.
Following an investigation, officers arrested an 18-year-old man on Saturday, January 30 in connection with the incident.
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone with any information about this incident or who saw anything suspicious should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number: 37/4513/21
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft