Hunt continues for man who chased victim at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
The search for a man who chased another man at knifepoint through a coastal town is continuing.
Police investigations are ongoing in the hunt for a man who "produced a knife" on another man he was speaking with.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was walking along Mill Road in Kirkley, Lowestoft between 3pm and 3.15pm on Saturday, July 31 when he was approached by an unknown man who attempted to speak to him.
When the victim walked away, the suspect is reported to have produced a knife.
The victim then fled into the KFC restaurant on Marine Parade where staff called police.
He was not hurt in the incident.
The man is described as white, about 6ft tall, wearing a green T-shirt with shorts.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
A police spokesman said: "Enquires are ongoing."
Information to Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/41819/21 via 101.