Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into Lowestoft homes
- Credit: Google Images
Police are continuing to search for a driver who crashed into two homes before fleeing the scene.
Inquiries are"ongoing in connection with the collision, which happened in Lowestoft last month.
A Mercedes careered off the road and damaged two houses with the vehicle failing to stop following the crash.
No one was injured in the incident, which happened around 7.20pm on Sunday, February 7 in Walton Road.
A police spokesman said: "A dark-coloured Mercedes left the road and collided with two houses, causing damage to both but no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
"The vehicle then reversed and drove away in the direction of the town centre."
With officers keen to hear from anyone who was driving in the area or anyone who has a dashcam fitted in their vehicle, the police spokesman added: "Witnesses are still being sought as enquiries are continuing."
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 9 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 10 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
Information should be directed to the Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team, quoting reference: CAD 296 of February 7, on 101 or alternatively email Christian.Meen@suffolk.police.uk