Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- Credit: Google Images
The search for a man who chased another man at knifepoint through Lowestoft is continuing.
Police investigations are ongoing in the hunt for a man who "produced a knife" on another man he was speaking with in south Lowestoft.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was walking along Mill Road in Kirkley, Lowestoft between 3pm and 3.15pm on Saturday, July 31 when he was approached by an unknown man who tried to speak to him.
When the victim walked away, the suspect is reported to have produced a knife.
The victim then fled into the KFC restaurant on Marine Parade where staff called police.
He was not hurt in the incident.
The man is described as white, about 6ft tall, wearing a green T-shirt with shorts.
A police spokesman said: "Investigations continue."
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
Information to Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/41819/21 via 101.