Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- Credit: Google Images
The search for a man who chased another man at knifepoint through Lowestoft is continuing.
Police investigations are ongoing in the hunt for a man who "produced a knife" on another man he was speaking with in south Lowestoft.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was walking along Mill Road in Kirkley, Lowestoft between 3pm and 3.15pm on Saturday, July 31 when he was approached by an unknown man who tried to speak to him.
When the victim walked away, the suspect is reported to have produced a knife.
The victim then fled into the KFC restaurant on Marine Parade where staff called police.
He was not hurt in the incident.
The man is described as white, about 6ft tall, wearing a green T-shirt with shorts.
A police spokesman said: "Investigations continue."
- 1 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 2 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 3 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 4 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 8 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 9 Road to be closed as next phase of major flood defence works begin
- 10 Deal struck to acquire major Lowestoft shopping centre
Information to Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/41819/21 via 101.