Investigations continuing almost six months after drugs raid
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after a man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs following a police raid.
Officers raided a property in Lowestoft just before 5pm on Monday, January 18.
Police said that a quantity of suspected cannabis - about half a kilogramme - and around 30g of suspected cocaine were found inside the property on Bevan Street West after a Misuse of Drugs Act warrant was carried out.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs but was later released under investigation.
Police said the man remains under investigation, with enquiries "ongoing" six months after the raid.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "The man remains under investigation pending further enquiries."
If anyone is concerned about drug related activity in their neighbourhood they should contact police on 101, or you can provide any information anonymously by calling the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 3 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 6 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 9 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
- 10 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success