Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- Credit: Archant
A dog owner is being sought by police after her staffie attacked three dogs.
A woman was walking her three dogs, two terriers and a retriever, on leads when the unknown staffie cross approached from behind and attacked all three dogs.
The attack took place on Kessingland High Street on Saturday, May 1, at about 6pm.
Police have appealed for witnesses to identify the staffie owner, who is described as a woman aged around 19 to 20 years old, about 5ft 1ins, with bleach blonde hair in ringlets.
At the time of the attack, she was wearing grey leggings and possibly a pink top, and refused to give her details when questioned at the scene by the other woman, claiming the dog had slipper its lead.
The staffie is described as having a white "blaze" on its face.
Anyone who knows the woman involved, or witnessed the attack, is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting crime number 37/22367/21.
- 1 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 2 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 3 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 4 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 5 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 6 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 7 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 10 'Historic' ground share agreement sealed for season
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.