Rock used to break into home with jewellery stolen in burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Burglars stole jewellery from a bedroom after a home was targeted in a morning raid.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the burglary in Kessingland.
A home on London Road in Kessingland was targeted in the burglary, which happened between 10am and 12.40pm on Tuesday, January 4.
A police spokesman said: "A rock was used to smash a French door at the rear of the home to gain entry.
"Jewellery was stolen from a bedroom.
"Can you help?"
If you saw anyone acting suspiciously in the area between these times or if you heard the sound of glass smashing please contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 37/680/22.
- 1 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 2 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 3 'Exciting new chapter' at former hospital site for Danny's charity
- 4 Thug who 'climbed in window and threatened man for over an hour' is jailed
- 5 Woman, 19, arrested as hunt for biker continues after serious crash
- 6 Lowestoft to receive millions of pounds of investment
- 7 Lowestoft man shooting for the stars with new NASA role
- 8 Honda motorbike stolen as garage targeted at home in Lowestoft
- 9 Weightlifter abused hospital staff after five day drinking binge
- 10 'Little miracle' baby white rhino introduced into zoo's main enclosure
Anyone with information, or alternatively anyone who may have captured relevant CCTV footage, should also contact police.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.